Hello Prayer Team!
Greetings from the Intercultural Communications Course here in North Carolina. Incredible that I’m more than half way through my time here. Here is the latest.
• For all of you! I just added the latest members to the team, and feel incredibly blessed to have so many people praying for me every day!
• For much improved health, self-confidence, and energy levels.
• For great conversations with the directors in Peru.
• For progress in determining my timeline in the next months.
• For the immense benefit of the training I am getting here at ICC.
As is common for so many of us, right now I feel that there are so many demands on my time, and I must prioritize my days. Please pray:
• For a safe and productive trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina this weekend, as I go to share at a church there. It will be a Saturday morning open house (very early in Pacific Standard Time!). I will be preparing for that this week.
• That I would be able to complete all of the ICC coursework in time.
Please continue to pray:
• That I would have wisdom in planning out the last weeks of my time in the States, and my first months in Peru.
• For lead translator Edmin and his family. They all went to the capital city Lima for the month of February so that he could take an intensive seminary course. This is quite an adjustment! And Edmin’s workload is sure to be heavy.
Thanks so much for your prayers! How can I pray for you?